I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing at D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University. You can download my CV here.
Influencer marketing, social media, persuasion
Publications and working papers
- Influencing the Influencers (with Dina Mayzlin), forthcoming, Marketing Science.
- Can Curation Algorithms Amplify the Effect of Trolls? (with Dina Mayzlin), preparing for submission
Works in progress
- Influencer Payment Inequality (with Yakov Bart, Koen Pauwels, and Kwong Chan)
- When and How Do Style Influencers Affect Consumer Preferences? (with Jin-Hee Huh)
- Product Promotion Using Free Samples and Affiliate Marketing (with Yakov Bart)
- The Effect of Firm-Provided Information on Consumer Word of Mouth
- Optimal Topic Selection on Social Media in the Presence of Trolls