I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing at D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University. You can download my CV here.
Influencer marketing, social media, fashion, persuasion
Publications and working papers
- Amy Pei and Dina Mayzlin (2022), Influencing Social Media Influencers Through Affiliation, 41(3):593–615, Marketing Science.
- Amy Pei, Yakov Bart, Koen Pauwels, and Kwong Chan (2022), Racial Pay Gap in Influencer Marketing, Reject & Resubmit at Marketing Science.
- Amy Pei and Dina Mayzlin (2022), Can Curation Algorithms Amplify the Effect of Trolls? (with Dina Mayzlin), under review.
Works in progress
- Understanding Secondhand Luxury Consumers (with Jin-Hee Huh), preparing
- Product Promotion Using Free Samples and Affiliate Marketing (with Yakov Bart).
- The Effect of Firm-Provided Information on Consumer Word of Mouth.
- Optimal Topic Selection on Social Media in the Presence of Trolls.